CEC makes it a priority to work with the latest communication and social networking technologies and methods, seeking to engage and service the conservation community and its goals. CEC aims to build linkages, relationships and necessary social capital. Groups are essential help realize CEC’s goals and mandate.
• #NatureForAll, CEPA (Communication, Education, Participation, Awareness) ; Social and Behaviour Change Communications
• Higher Education, Knowledge Management and Capacity Development
• Media and Communications (Environmental Communication, Journalism, Film-making, Photography, Artists or any format of Storytelling that innovatively communicates conservation messages)
• Outreach (Youth Engagement, Indigenous Organisations, Scientific Community)
• Community Management, Recovery of Traditional Knowledge, Participatory Management, Empowerment